Wiki Posts
Search

Why do they do this to me?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2004, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF SG
Unhappy Why do they do this to me?

Just got an email from QFF offering a VIP package to the Sydney Bledisloe Cup match on August 7th.

Package includes a tour of the stadium and facilities (including the changing rooms as they are being preapred for the evening's game) hosted by an ex-Wallaby, a Wallaby jersey, a Platinum-class seat at the game and a $20 drinks voucher (that wouldnt last long). All up, the package is being offered at just short of AU$300.

I have run this past MrsMR who has given permission but now I am sitting here debating whether I should or shouldnt. Perhaps if QF included numerous SCs and WP status (as well as the WP seating at the stadium) then I might be convinced. Otherwise, I think I am resigned to the fact that it will probably be better to spend the $300 down the pub.....
Old Jul 14, 2004, 10:06 pm

Programs: QR Platinum
Perth equivalent

I just got a similar email for the Perth equivalent for the game against South Africa on July 31. We get a bargain though, ours is only $210.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.