Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

What to expect in Qantas First Class ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to expect in Qantas First Class ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2004, 5:07 pm
amandarae

Smile What to expect in first class

Having only ever been a domestic flyer ( Business Class usually) I was hoping to get an idea on what to expect on a Qantas First Class ( upgraded using points !!) return flight between SYD-LAX later this year ?
What is the service, amenities,food amd wine like ?

Last edited by amandarae; Jun 21, 2004 at 4:15 pm

Old Jun 21, 2004, 7:36 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
No-one knows what to expect -- QF has been very erratic recently. For better and sadly for worse. Your experience could vary from heavenly to worse than domestic F (if you get a broken bed that is stuck in the upright position, for example). As to what it might be like, lots of past discussion on that already. Probably still using the old equipment unless by "later this year" you mean December.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 9:44 pm
amandarae

Thanks
I am new to the forum so am still working my way through the previous threads for posts on Qantas First Class
I am off in August and back in October so I will make put a post up to let you know what the service etc was like

Old Jun 21, 2004, 11:58 pm

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
Hi, amandarae, and welcome to QF on FT! Have a look at some of the previous threads about first class, and that should give you an idea of what to expect. Have a great trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.