Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

assistant on classic reward seat for Gold

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2023, 12:59 am
Original Poster

I'm facing a challenge with my travel plans and urgently need assistance. I'm trying to book a classic reward ticket for QF27 on October 17th, but the "X" class isn't available, and it's a crucial part of my RTW trip.

I've been trying to reach the Frequent Flyer, but the agents I've spoken to seem unfamiliar with reward seat requests and does not know about yield management. I keep getting connected to the Philippine and Fiji teams instead of Australian agents.

I understand my membership level might not be high enough, but I'm reaching out to this community for guidance or assistance. If anyone has tips or connections to help secure this booking, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Your help could make a significant difference in my travel plans. Thank you in advance!
Old Sep 26, 2023, 2:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If the award availabiltiy is not there, then there is nothing to discuss with an agent - an agent will not open up availability

There is a benefit for Platinum members, but for Gold , WYSIWYG
Old Sep 26, 2023, 4:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
If there is no joy probably best buying a separate one way with LATAM and pick RTW as required from that?;Much nicer around I should think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.