Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing miles request rejected

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2023, 9:22 pm

Programs: Life
Been stuck in a loop too- frustrating that some airport combinations arent even updated- eg ktm-cmb on UL isnt on the system- really hard to get anything credited- lost 100 credits for saw-doh return and mysteriously had other 100 credited...
Old Oct 5, 2023, 4:01 am

I had better luck.

Mine was rejected twice for different reasons, one saying points were already credited and another about name not matching. Oddly only 1 leg of the booking was credited, yet they had trouble with the other.

I sent to that email address, scans of my boarding pass + screenshot of my points activity showing the obvious gap. Got response and points credited same day.

I wonder how many give up, or if you fly too frequently, don't check and miss it.

Keep your boarding pass!
Old Oct 10, 2023, 7:20 pm

Anyone know how long it takes for GK flights to get credited? Did 2 Nrt-kix rt in a day and one fuk-nrt for safe measures just to keep my status and sadly now a lowly gold as they havent credited even after 2 weeks Any experiences?

Last edited by gogooo; Dec 19, 2023 at 9:43 pm
Old Dec 19, 2023, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by gogooo
Anyone know how long it takes for GK flights to get credited? Did 4 Nrt-kix in a day and one fuk-nrt for safe measures just to keep my status and sadly now a lowly gold as they havent credited even after 2 weeks Any experiences?
In the end took about 3 weeks to post!
Old Jan 29, 2024, 2:50 am

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
Hi team

I flew QF yesterday chc-mel-per.

QF metal and ticket.

normally flights credit upon arrival, but I have none whatsoever. What is the normal period to wait before getting concerned please?

thanks
Old Jan 30, 2024, 1:31 am

Programs: QF Platinum/LTG
Originally Posted by Markhm
Hi team

I flew QF yesterday chc-mel-per.

QF metal and ticket.

normally flights credit upon arrival, but I have none whatsoever. What is the normal period to wait before getting concerned please?

thanks
Technically up to 14 days but as you say, they normally post quickly - often before you takeoff. Give it a few days but if nothing after a week lodge an online claim. Should be fine for QF operated flights (partner flights can be hit a miss with the online form).
Koru Flyer and Markhm like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.