Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

have problem with qantas reward ticket booking again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2023, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Try to book a reward ticket on website, shows error when done payment, but the tax and fees has been charged shows on credit card statement, point not been deducted. Try to book again, the reward ticket gone, can't find it now.

anyone has this problem before? and how to fix it?
Old May 16, 2023, 7:43 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum, Virgin AU Platinum, United Gold, Hilton Diamond
Points do take a bit until they are updated in account, I have done some bookings just recently and that showed up within the day. If the seats are gone that should mean it's booked, or you just were unlucky that someone was 10sec faster.
Does a booking show up in you account? Or have you got a 6char booking ID during the booking process to look it up? Or eMail received with confirmation? (these took a few hours to come through as well, not near instant like it's with cash bookings)
If all no, I guess you'll have to call Qantas to figure it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.