Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Schedule change and refund request : Can I call foreign QF res office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2022, 4:41 am
Original Poster

Hi all,

I have booked my RTW business class trip using points for May 2022 but due to the numerous schedule changes in my reservation, I want to cancel my reservation and get full refund/points reinstated to my FF account.
I have tried to reach QF reservation office (131313) but of course, the wait time is more than two hours... Then I called the Qantas Tokyo reservation but my request was declined as the trip was not originated from Japan. I have spoken to res agents from South Africa and the Philippines. Why cant the Tokyo office resolve the issues??
Am I being unreasonable?
I really hope Qantas will hire more customer service agents based in Australia.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by cdgbear
.., I want to cancel my reservation and get full refund/points reinstated to my FF account....
Can you do it online? The last two booking I have cancelled online have seen the points refunded within a week and the $$$ a few weeks later. There was not further action on my part.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.