Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas Earn Store

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2021, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Angry Qantas Earn Store

Hi

Is anyone else having issues with the Qantas Shopping earn store? I have been using the platform for some months now and am awaiting about 12,000 QFF points, I know the mechanics of the program where I need to wait for the partner / merchant returns, refund policy time to expire before I awarded my points. Yes, I am using the correct process by shopping via the store and tracking my purchase, which all have been confirmed by Qantas website when proceeding to track, so it is not me trying to claim points by shopping with the retailer directly.

I am missing several transactions from my account as pending, I have escalated all of these missing transactions to the Manila call centre for the Qantas shopping platform, all transactions are confirmed by the call centre as tracked correctly, but they are not listed as "Pending" I have sent email after email, proof of purchase time and time again, proof of payment method time and time again and when I chased the team today on an update (QFF wont update me at all, so I have to do the chasing, as the customer) and I am told that there is still no update and that I need to wait more months for a resolution.

Surely this is not acceptable, I have seen pending transactions appear on my account the day after the purchase was made.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone being shoved to the side by Qantas by receiving promise after promise of updates and then nothing but radio silence???

Cheers
RJH079
Old Nov 24, 2021, 7:42 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Make a spread sheet and email to QFF.

There is no reason to discuss with the call centre as you want Qantas Loyalty.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

RJH079 Welcome to FT
As above phoning flight call centres will get no where. Not what they do
Who have you been emailing?
Could try Qantas Frequent Flyer <[email protected]>. Just do not expect much
Buying in this web site? https://shopping.qantas.com/
Old Nov 25, 2021, 3:34 am
Original Poster

I have been taking to qantas loyalty cal centres, I’m not that stupid to try and get this resolved by the airline call centres.

I’ve been been email the said frequent flyer email address but it managed by a bunch of orangutans.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 4:06 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
We are simply responding to what you wrote.

I had this issue. I emailed a detailed spreadsheet to the Loyalty team.

They credited all purchases within the listed timeframe.

Status may impact the quality of the response you receive.
Mwenenzi likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.