Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Re-opening

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2020, 4:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
Lounge Re-opening

Has there been any announcements on when are the domestic lounges re-opening. I can;t see anything past 19 May about them...
Old Jun 29, 2020, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by mikalee
Has there been any announcements on when are the domestic lounges re-opening. I can;t see anything past 19 May about them...
Just announced this morning, lounge reopenings start from July 1 but only some cities & lounges - eg SYD, CBR, PER and ADL plus a handful of regional lounges for now, with MEL and BNE and other Vic/Qld regional lounges to "progressively" follow from July 10. In the cap cities where there's both a Business Lounge and a Qantas Club, the J lounge will open first and become the go-to even if you're a QC member or Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold.

Capacity limits will be in place, which will also limit some guesting and the use of lounge passes, plus of course changes to f&b and service.

More at https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...irport-lounges

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.