Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas / Woolworths Status Credit Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas / Woolworths Status Credit Promotion

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2020, 5:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold
Question Qantas / Woolworths Status Credit Promotion

Hi All,

In Australia, Qantas and Woolworths are currently running an offer where every time you earn 2000 Woolworth Rewards Points (WRP) and 1000 QFF points are credited you receive 10 Status Credits (SC).

The offer runs until 30th June 20. The conditions state that credits will be awarded within 8 weeks.

I'm currently silver and sitting on 610 credits. With 50 bonus SC or 8000 QFF Points on offer till 31st May 20.

My membership year expires on 31st July 20.

I have converted 2000 WRP 4 times to QFF points and there is 9 week s to the end of my membership year..... So in theory if i take 50 bonus SC and the Woolies SC arrive before 31 July I will make gold.

QUESTION - Does anyone know when the SC from Woolworths will be awarded...... 8 weeks from the 30 June or 8 weeks from the date of the WRP conversion? If its the latter I'll take the 50 SC if its the former the 8000 pts.

Many thanks in advance.

J
Old May 26, 2020, 6:46 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
I know some people have had some SC from the promotion - so it seems not from the end of the promotion, and in the cases I know of, not the full 8 weeks.
Old May 27, 2020, 12:18 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I had status credits credited today (27th) for redemptions that occurred on the 5th, 14th and 21st.
Old May 28, 2020, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold
Thanks Perhite and Maelstrom for your responses. Nothing credited yet for me but I'll take the SC Bonus.
J
Old May 30, 2020, 7:30 pm

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
I had SC credited on the 27th that were marked as redemption from the 25th.
SomersetTraveller likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.