Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A330-300 Business

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2020, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

A330-300 Business

I am currently scheduled on QF 145 SYD-AKL in 5K. Flight is in March 2021 s who knows what changes might be made due to the Corona virus. I took a look at the seat map, and am I correct in thinking that 5K is a window seat in which I'm closest to the window and not the aisle?

https://www.qantas.com/content/dam/qantas/pdfs/qantas-experience/onboard/seatmaps/A330-300.pdf
Old Apr 14, 2020, 9:20 pm

Programs: Qantas, Virgin
No. 5K is a window/aisle seat but you're closer to the aisle. The side table is between you and the window.

In odd rows, A, E and K seats are close to the aisle. F seats are away. Even rows are the opposite.
Old Apr 14, 2020, 9:46 pm

Programs: Qantas FF & Qatar Privilege Club
It's quite evident in the PDF you posted. 5K has the long side table next to the window, with your seat being next to the aisle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.