Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas.com flight search error

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2019, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Qantas.com flight search error

Hi Everyone,

Was trying to use my QF miles for MAD - DXB F class in Jan 2020 but keep getting this error msg after adding passenger:

Qantas.com flight search error: We are unable to confirm the fare for the flights you have selected from the airlines we search. Please cancel these segments and choose a different fare or flights and resubmit your confirmation request. (15012 - 421)

Is this a common occurence? Would prefer not to call in and check as their wait times are horrendous.

Best regards,

Josh
Old Nov 11, 2019, 12:39 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I am not sure if this is a common occurrence but I think you will have to call in. It sounds as if that availability is not really there so calling is your best option.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
I am not sure if this is a common occurrence but I think you will have to call in. It sounds as if that availability is not really there so calling is your best option.
You are being too kind to QF. It is likely the availability is there, it is just the online booking tool has been shocking for the last 5 or more years.

At least they generally waive the assisted award booking fee in these cases.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 1:49 pm

Programs: QF, HH
I've had that error appear constantly when booking less than complicated multi-city bookings. Seems the system struggles to handle our requests, but yours is very simple. So, typical yes but had a very helpful lady from the call centre who worked it all out for me (after being on hold for an extended period).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.