Wiki Posts
Search

Staff compliments

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2019, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP
Staff compliments

Had a rather well handled IRROPS situation out of DRW over the weekend. The staff (1 QF attired, 1 JQ attired) did a fabulous job of dealing with a number of fairly irate tourists in addition to the usual NT traffic

Ordinarily I write in for exceptional crews and can’t see a reason why not to for ground staff. However not sure if anyone else does this or if i’m wasting my time?

(I asked Mr Pants but he is grumpy and just kept muttering something about “reinforced cockpit doors” )
Old Feb 25, 2019, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
I've written to QF more than once about exceptional cabin crew, and have always received a nice response back. I doubt that the responses are any less canned or boilerplate than I get from anywhere else, and every company will have its own processes for handling the information thereafter, but I do think it's important to try to let companies know when individuals are doing particularly well.
nancypants likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 4:51 am
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
Please do. They deserve to be recognised for doing the right thing at what seems to have been a very hard time.
nancypants likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP
I’d like to believe word gets to the staff members eventually? Or at least gets placed on file so that when they’re up for review/promotion they’ve got something to show for it?
Old Feb 25, 2019, 6:10 pm

Definitely write in with your compliment, you can use the online feedback form here: link

I did this a few years ago for an exceptional ground staff at LST and someone from QF customer service called me to acknowledge and thank me for my feedback.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 9:17 pm

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
I have been told by a flight attendant that they do get told about compliments given.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.