Search

Great service from Qantas

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2018, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Great service from Qantas

Brought a one way ticket (Q) Melbourne to Hong Kong at the airport
With the boarding pass in hand on the way to the gate Virgin phoned and said they had arranged a same day flight on Cathay (initially said they would put me on the following day flight)

Qantas gave me a full refund

GREAT SERVICE QANTAS :-)

ps I am only silver too
Old Apr 30, 2018, 9:10 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by Beano
Brought a one way ticket (Q) Melbourne to Hong Kong at the airport
With the boarding pass in hand on the way to the gate Virgin phoned and said they had arranged a same day flight on Cathay (initially said they would put me on the following day flight)

Qantas gave me a full refund

GREAT SERVICE QANTAS :-)

ps I am only silver too
Without having reference to this Great service from Virgin Australia thread of yours, the above is unfortunately clear as mud...
eminere likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by vbroucek
Without having reference to this Great service from Virgin Australia thread of yours, the above is unfortunately clear as mud...
I was just going to say what a bizarre post this was for the Qantas forum.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 9:34 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by vbroucek
Perhaps the OP is bowled over in delight at getting a full refund for a walk-up ticket. Who’s to know. And VA booking OP on CX?
Old May 1, 2018, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Yes the point is getting a full refund on a walk up ticket after boarding pass has been issued on a ticket that was a discounted economy (that did not appear to be refundable)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.