Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas Business Class Menus & Meals

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2017, 1:02 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Qantas Business Class Menus & Meals

Menu and meal for QF 148 AKL-SYD November 2017

Service was excellent. Full cabin.

My first time on a QF flight and so many things stood out. The FA serving the business cabin seemed to have military precision in managing the meal service etc. Most impressive.

*Mods - I searched for a generic menu and meals thread bit only found threads for specific flights. Feel free to move/merge this thread.

PDB

Coke Zero and I don't do pretzels.

Great bread.

Outstanding soup and Crčme fraîche

Really tasty. I skipped the baguette and just had the chicken and salad.

Yum.

It's impressive that QF warms the cups before they serve the hot coffee/tea. My dinner plate was also warmed.
Other airlines do not and it's beyond annoying to get a briefly hot tea in a very cold cup because in short order, that will be cold tea. And yes, I realize this is FWP, but it's rather disappointing to be served what was a nice, hot dinner on a very cold plate - which other airlines do.

Nice touch,

Old Dec 2, 2017, 1:18 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Pretzels in a foil pouch cheapens the impression of quality. Haven’t QF seen how other airlines do it? It doesn’t even have to be “warm nuts in a bowl” (which is great), This shurley is something that has slipped under the Rockpool inspiration process.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 1:50 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by og
Pretzels in a foil pouch cheapens the impression of quality. Haven’t QF seen how other airlines do it? It doesn’t even have to be “warm nuts in a bowl” (which is great), This shurley is something that has slipped under the Rockpool inspiration process.
It has been the case for years. Personally I prefer nuts over pretzels or "mixed" (which usually is 90% pretzels with a token nut or two.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 4:06 am

Hi folks,

Thought I would bump this thread instead of creating another....

Curious if anyone is able to provide a recent example of the menu for SYD/MEL - PER in Business Class (dinner).

Many Thanks,
BH
Old Jan 25, 2018, 11:12 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by og
Yes, the devil is in the detail, and it is the small things (and generally easy to do) that turn a reasonable business class service into a memorable one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.