Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Adding an infant to an existing classic reward booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum

[I couldn't find an answer on this specific topic either in the history here or on the QF webpage and I can't deal with the UK/South African callcentre who just drive me nuts].

If I have a ticketed classic award booking for 2 PAX (same PNR) - can I subsequently add an infant to the journey? I don't how I pay for the infant (cash/points/whatever) - just want to see if it can be done.

Many thanks,
Luftaom
Old May 25, 2017, 6:38 pm

If it's using QFF points then adding the infant is pretty straight forward. Just call and ask, and will be done.
Old May 26, 2017, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum
thanks for that
Old May 27, 2017, 5:53 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QFWP, IHG Plat, *wood Gold
Not wishing to completely hijack this thread, but I have a similar question; albeit more complicated.

i have 2 pax on a reward points flight (BA metal). I have a paid ticket for the same one way routing.
As there was not a third award ticket in J available, my daughter is currently without a ticket.
There now appears to be a ticket for the main sector available in Y.
So my current theory is grab the Y reward and pay for unaccompanied child rate. Ask for the bookings to be linked together.
clearly I will need to take the Y seat
purcahse the feeder flight with cash and also get this linked.
really complicated so any simpler or logical solution is welcomed to test my theory!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.