Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Domestic lounge when you aren't travelling

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic lounge when you aren't travelling

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2017, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by creampuff
i was thinking this may be the case. QF don't seem that strict on lounge access. I didn't realise you can't wear flip-flops in the Perth domestic biz lounge, so I fronted up in a pair of shorts and thongs (ok they were leather designer thongs, but they were still thongs). Fortunately the lounge dragon was quick to spot my :cough: :cough: foot injury which was preventing me from wearing enclosed shoes that day, so in the lounge I went.

However for this upcoming SYD-MEL trip, I've decided to go ultra cheap and I've bought my dad a ticket on Jetstar
My shoes are routinely given the once over on entering the business lounge. I travel for pleasure so like to wear casual but pretty sandals. Many of the shoes I have cost tons but would not pass the Qantas shoe test!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.