Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Arriving in SYD on JQ Intl connecting to QF Domestic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2016, 7:50 am
AZM
Original Poster

Programs: TK, NZ, QF

Hi all,

Am arriving in SYD on JQ from HNL (no QF flights on the day i need to travel), and am connecting to a QF domestic flight (separate tickets). Am i eligible to use the QF terminal transfer bus? Website only says that the domestic flight flight must be operated by Qantas or Qantas link, and says nothing about the inbound flight, so i assume it is, but just want to check.

Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2016, 9:29 am

Programs: QFWP
Yep you will have no troubles, we did this transit earlier this year on seperate PNRs. We had to get our QF boarding pass printed at the luggage drop, but other than that no dramas.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 1:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by AZM
Hi all,

Am arriving in SYD on JQ from HNL (no QF flights on the day i need to travel), and am connecting to a QF domestic flight (separate tickets). Am i eligible to use the QF terminal transfer bus? Website only says that the domestic flight flight must be operated by Qantas or Qantas link, and says nothing about the inbound flight, so i assume it is, but just want to check.

Thanks
Yes you can. After clearing immigration, customs and quarantine, just go to the domestic transfer desks in the international terminal and can check in for the Qantas flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.