Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas International Lounge @ BNE

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2015, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ, EK, QF
Qantas International Lounge @ BNE

I heard this lounge gets very busy during the morning rush. Are we talking struggling to find pair of seats busy, or just a bit crowded and a little noisy? Arriving at 7.30am from AKL and connecting onto QF61 so just wondering what I can expect in terms of will I manage to get a seat. TIA
Old Aug 5, 2015, 10:30 pm

Programs: QF WP
Haven't been there for a while myself, but last time when I was there in the morning, it was getting difficult finding one seat, let alone two. It's a pretty small lounge. The LAX departure is at 10:25, while the HKG departure is at 10:50, so if you arrive from AKL on time, I think you might just be able to beat the crowd and secure a couple of seats.
Old Aug 12, 2015, 5:51 am

Programs: QFF Gold
I was at Brisbane Lounge a fortnight ago. I arrived at 7.30am and hardly anyone in there, maybe ten people. But by 8.30am, there would have been 60 so filled up fast. By 9.30am, chockers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.