Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

How is it the Qantas club shuts at 5pm?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Qantas spends much on advertising the benefits of the Qantas club then shuts Launceston at 5pm. Well before the last flight. For tired travellers this is not good enough by far and not restricted to regional airports it seems.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 1:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

What Qantas flights are after 5pm?

Looking at the LST departures information, the last Qantas flight seems to be at 5pm

It is a lounge for use before departure and once all the QF flights have departed, seens logical that it would close
Old Oct 13, 2014, 1:37 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Unless I'm wrong, the last QF flight is at 17:00. HBA also closes after the last QF flight. Too bad if you're on JQ - even if its the QF code - yes this sucks. I do think there's a reasonable argument for the lounge to stay open for the last flight where QF sells seats.

And welcome to FT holmes0413.

Last edited by og; Oct 13, 2014 at 1:42 am Reason: consistent argument and courtesy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.