Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

QFF points for staying in Accor properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2012, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum

I've just stayed on some of the Accor properties on qualifying rates (non-prepaid) rates. However, I forgot to mention my QFF number since I didn't know that there's an additional points for QFF members when staying in Accor properties. I read from http://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/dyn/...missing-points which says that I have to contact the hotel directly. It seems that the hotel that I stay (Pullman and Mercure Jakarta) confuse about it and never heard about the programs. Perhaps anyone here know how to email QFF office directly since I would like to send all the related invoices to QFF so I could get my points credited ?

Thank you.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Platinum,AB Top Bonus , LH Miles & More, Virgin Flying Club
Hello Virtualaris,

is better you collecting Points on the A I Club and transfer later the A I club Points to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Programm. You found the Transfer in the A I Club in your A I Club Account .

So try to get the 2 Stays the for Points in the A I Club, so you have not the Problem you get the Points never.

Greetz, Sven.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.