Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Address to write a letter of complaint?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2011, 6:47 am
Original Poster

I won't be bringing up the intimate details of the concerns I have as each person has a different definition of what a complaint is and I don't want to enter into a tit for tat on here but does somebody have an address where I can write a letter to Qantas?
Old Sep 17, 2011, 7:15 am

Programs: QF WP / LTG
Perhaps [email protected] ??
Old Sep 17, 2011, 9:27 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I haven't had much luck writing a letter to an email address!

Can never get the envelope to fit

I have recently written a letter to:

Customer Care
Qantas Airways Limited
Level 5 - Building A
203 Coward Street
Mascot NSW 2020

Which is the "head office" address on the qantas.com.au website.

Haven't heard back yet though!
Old Sep 17, 2011, 10:11 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
My emails through the web template attract a response in a few days. Once it only took 24 hrs. Usually, I receive a phone call.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 6:31 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
I find an email to an apparent media personality (make it up - [email protected] for example) copied to [email protected] will attract the immediate attention of the CEO's PA. If they think the media are involved, they will be on to you to sort it in double quick time, even if the said media jock doesn't really care.

Dave
Old Sep 18, 2011, 2:49 pm

Programs: QFF (Gold), Skywards, Rapid Rewards,United, Velocity, Hilton Silver
Does anyone see the irony in their street address vis a vis their reluctance to communicate?
Old Sep 18, 2011, 4:37 pm

Programs: QC Life, QFF Gold, VA Gold, HH nothing,IHG Gold
Originally Posted by og
My emails through the web template attract a response in a few days. Once it only took 24 hrs. Usually, I receive a phone call.
You were lucky 24 hours, I still think email is the best way, my response took 2 lots of 4 weeks, but after putting the complaint onto a forum I got a response in less than a day.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 8:13 pm

Spent $100 to overnight a letter US-QF HQ attn CEO last year after A380 engine explosion impacted our travel plans. Not a peep from anyone at QF.

Will never spend a dime with them as a result.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 11:09 pm

Programs: QF Lifetime Gold, AA Lifetime Plat, EXP & CK, BA Gold, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat.
Originally Posted by shoodawg
Spent $100 to overnight a letter US-QF HQ attn CEO last year after A380 engine explosion impacted our travel plans. Not a peep from anyone at QF.

I'm not for one moment saying that I don't believe you. It just amazes me how different people have different experiences.

I wrote to Qantas years ago on a series of issues with connections through LAX (at the time when all the construction was going on, and we were using the port-a-cabin lounge). After about a week for the letter to get somewhere, you can imagine my surprise when I got a call from none other than Lesley Grant. At that time Ms. Grant was Group GM of Qantas brand and customer service, or similar. She spent an hour on the phone with me going over my issues, then followed up pro-actively for the following three weeks as she worked to resolve the issues.

At the time, I was flying DFW-LAX-MEL roundtrip about twice a month in paid business, so clearly I represented some revenue to them.

I've always found Qantas to be the most responsive and customer service friendly airline of any of them. Perhaps I'm just flagged as a troublemaker.

Brit.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 1:37 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by BritBen
At the time, I was flying DFW-LAX-MEL roundtrip about twice a month in paid business, so clearly I represented some revenue to them.

I've always found Qantas to be the most responsive and customer service friendly airline of any of them. Perhaps I'm just flagged as a troublemaker.
I'd think with that amount of revenue to QF, they would let you make as much trouble as you wanted.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 1:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by shoodawg

Assuming you were not on the flight which had the explosion, if you had just contacted QF customer care , you might have got more response than sending letters to QF US headquarters
Old Sep 27, 2011, 5:37 am

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Assuming you were not on the flight which had the explosion, if you had just contacted QF customer care , you might have got more response than sending letters to QF US headquarters
Called US HQ was given special customer care email address. Wrote and received no response from this customer care address, so a month later sent Fedex from US to QF HQ in Sydney. No response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.