Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

WS - Western Canada - EDi - $3200-3330 CAD r/t

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2024, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

This is available in August for various dates and durations. All route via YYC. I was also able to find some open-jaw routings that return via LHR for $400 more (AF to CDG and then WS to YYC and onwards). Lower via OTA, but OTAs are not for me.

Sample:

Roamingredcoat and Eagle2000 like this.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 5:06 pm

Decent fare, especially in the summer (not a lot of dates though). Also most likely need overnight in YYC.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jumbo_cards
Decent fare, especially in the summer (not a lot of dates though). Also most likely need overnight in YYC.
I saw a few overnights in YYC but there were quite a few dates without it. And yes, limited dates but for anyone wanting to go to Scotland and/or northern England it’s pretty decent.

Edit to add: YYC-EDI is 4 x a week, I believe, so that’s part of the limitation.

Last edited by arf04; Apr 16, 2024 at 6:12 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.