Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

PER - HKG - NRT - YVR - NRT - SIN - PER JAL I class US$4162

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA

Been trying to figure out how to get to Canada from the West Coast of Oz for a while - then this popped up on my fare alert.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...biTi43uY9j7cL6

Fare: JAL (JL) INN0NOCE PER to YVR

Fare rules allow three free stopovers each way + three more for $100 each. Maybe someone with skills can turn this into the ultimate run - maybe even a winter fun run! For me it was just about finding any fare exiting Australia for under a zillion dollars.
jfkeze, plas, cruser1 and 4 others like this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 5:17 pm

Programs: QF LTG AC *G
Wonder what the 767 product is like on JAL ?
Old Mar 27, 2024, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by HeyAussie
I've flown on the 767 YVR-NRT a few times. I like it better than the 777. Neither of them are amazing hard products to me, and the 767 is less claustrophobic and more storage available. If you're a JAL fan it's presumably due to the soft product and it's the same on both planes (TPAC anyways).

Note that JL17/18 have been loaded into the schedule as a 787 going back a few years now, and they just keep switching it back to the 767 a few months out, so I wouldn't count on it being changed to the 787 in August if that's important to anyone.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 9:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
I flew it from KUL in January and it was perfectly fine for a late night flight when I just laid down and slept until descent. Funnily enough I had completely forgotten that it was a 767 flight until I saw the safety card on the plane. The seats aren't dated in the least bit and it has the updated bins / interior. I think it's very similar to the cabin NH uses on their 787 intra-Asia routes.

I'm taking the same flight in August BTW, it's definitely not a product to avoid like a good number of their 787-8's intra-Asia are.
cruser1 likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:13 am

Programs: AA EXP; UA 1K; and a bunch of hotel statuses
https://www.google.com/search?q=jal+...client=gws-wiz
loganre17 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.