Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY: BCN-SYD in J for 2831EUR return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2023, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ, SK, QR

Scattered dates from January onwards can be found on Google Flights. The fares I saw had an overnight layover in MEL on the outbound and a long layover in AUH on the inbound edit: found options with short transits. One of the better Europe to Australia deals I've seen in a while.

irishguy28 likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 4:36 pm

Programs: QF
There is also a similar deal going from PER to various euro cities. GVA seems the cheapest.
slight difference is that it's MH to KUL then Etihad.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 4:44 pm

fare gone. Only with 2 stops now :/ (Jakarta)

Last edited by Leandre79; Nov 29, 2023 at 1:15 am
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by AJ747M
Scattered dates from January onwards can be found on Google Flights. The fares I saw had an overnight layover in MEL on the outbound and a long layover in AUH on the inbound edit: found options with short transits. One of the better Europe to Australia deals I've seen in a while.

Great find but unfortunately seems already fixed. The cheapest I can get even for the same dates is more than 5500 eur now…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.