Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

IB - BOG-MAD - $1,696 R/T - J - For Christmas and New Year!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2023, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.

Bogotá - Madrid non-stop in J for under $1,700. On IB A350

Available for Christmas and New Years Holidays.

Great fare especially for those located in Venezuela, around 3 - 4K less than ex CCS.

Plus Ultra fares are even cheaper but Nevermind.

Fare Rules:
Spoiler

Fes426, Arsene Wenger and pbd456 like this.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 2:28 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
How to get to BOG from CCS? Only copa operates the pty route?
Old Aug 30, 2023, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.
Originally Posted by pbd456
How to get to BOG from CCS? Only copa operates the pty route?
It used to be that way (and for those dates, that's the routing I would take as the RT from CCS to BOG with Copa is around $300, and I don't mind the additional short flight and quick stop in Panamá).

But now you can fly non-stop with Wingo (nice new planes, as it is the 'low cost' brand of Copa) or if you feel more adventurous you can enjoy flying museum pieces with Laser, Turpial or Satena.

If you really want to experience 'truly local flavor', many Venezuelans go thru the border to Cúcuta (now the border is fully formally open, but for the long time it was closed, but that didn't stop us from taking much cheaper international flights positioning in CUC). Where there's plenty of cheap domestic flights to BOG. I absolutely don't recommend this way.
pbd456 and aisleorwindow like this.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 8:21 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by Venezuela-Miami
It used to be that way (and for those dates, that's the routing I would take as the RT from CCS to BOG with Copa is around $300, and I don't mind the additional short flight and quick stop in Panamá).

But now you can fly non-stop with Wingo (nice new planes, as it is the 'low cost' brand of Copa) or if you feel more adventurous you can enjoy flying museum pieces with Laser, Turpial or Satena.

If you really want to experience 'truly local flavor', the many Venezuelans go thru the border to Cúcuta (now the border is fully formally open, but for the long time it was closed, but that didn't stop us from taking much cheaper international flights positioning in CUC). Where there's plenty of cheap domestic flights to BOG. I absolutely don't recommend this way.
I have a tix to BOG in April nezt year and want to do CCS and possibly angel fall. Any recommendations ? Maybe PM you instead?

(I am on reward flight on IB)
Old Aug 30, 2023, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pbd456
I have a tix to BOG in April nezt year and want to do CCS and possibly angel fall. Any recommendations ? Maybe PM you instead?

(I am on reward flight on IB)
Sure, feel free to PM
pbd456 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.