Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SkyTeam: BOS-BLR biz from $2876 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2023, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Fairly limited dates but Boston to Bengaluru showing up for $2876 in Jan/Feb

I can't post links to Google flights since I am pretty new but Jan 21-Feb 6 was showing up for me
Old Aug 3, 2023, 7:19 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Also found some dates in March. Although, I can't find anything with less than a 1 week stay in BLR.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by 9volt
Also found some dates in March. Although, I can't find anything with less than a 1 week stay in BLR.
ZNN77LDV has a 7-day min stay
ZNN76LDA ($400 more) is 'first Sunday after outbound'
Old Aug 4, 2023, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by cfischer
ZNN77LDV has a 7-day min stay
ZNN76LDA ($400 more) is 'first Sunday after outbound'
cfischer On the Delta website form to search for flights, is there a form field where the ZNN77LDV or other code needs to be plugged in? Thanks!
Old Aug 4, 2023, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by fw10001
cfischer On the Delta website form to search for flights, is there a form field where the ZNN77LDV or other code needs to be plugged in? Thanks!
No, I'm not aware of where you can enter a fare code. Either search ITA Matrix with the fare code to find working dates and switch to the Delta website, or use Flexible Dates at Delta.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 1:56 pm

You can find the $2870+ fare departing on these dates -

October 25
December 29, 31
January 4, 21, 23, 24
February 14, 15, 20, 21, 27, 29
March 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
May 1, 7, 8, 14

Arsene Wenger likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 4:09 pm

Thank you, cruser1 !
cruser1 likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2023, 7:37 am

Programs: UA 1k
There is good availability in Feb 2024 for BOS<->BOM with almost all legs on Virgin Atlantic. The Clubhouse in Heathrow is nice !
Old Aug 11, 2023, 3:42 am
fomerly known as LandingGear (not Landing Gear)

Originally Posted by Hilmar Lehnert
There is good availability in Feb 2024 for BOS<->BOM with almost all legs on Virgin Atlantic. The Clubhouse in Heathrow is nice !
I have not been to the Clubhouse since COVID. Is it a zoo now? Are showers ready to come by when the NYC flights land?
Old Aug 11, 2023, 12:04 pm

Great find! I got BOS BLR on AF Mar. 13-25 and IAP priced it at $2,600.
Old Aug 12, 2023, 3:02 pm

Thanks
Old Aug 13, 2023, 8:17 am

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by planes&trains
I have not been to the Clubhouse since COVID. Is it a zoo now? Are showers ready to come by when the NYC flights land?
the clubhouse is not a zoo anymore, they have restricted it to pretty much business only, not even diamond can enter with a coach ticket. The showers - they have I think 4 stalls and excellent availability, you have to add your name at the front desk to use it. The menus are excellent with hot food delivery at your table - absolutely wonderful and friendly service.
However LHR security is a nightmare, I avoid it if I can and fly via CDG instead - no security if you are in transit FROM the US, CDG will take you via a bus if at a different gate or you can just walk over if same gates (K, L, or M). Only go through custom for schengen if you are in transit to Europe otherwise you can just board directly - pretty cool!
Spiff and Arsene Wenger like this.
Old Aug 13, 2023, 4:20 pm
fomerly known as LandingGear (not Landing Gear)

Originally Posted by ksdelta
the clubhouse is not a zoo anymore, they have restricted it to pretty much business only, not even diamond can enter with a coach ticket. The showers - they have I think 4 stalls and excellent availability, you have to add your name at the front desk to use it. The menus are excellent with hot food delivery at your table - absolutely wonderful and friendly service.
However LHR security is a nightmare, I avoid it if I can and fly via CDG instead - no security if you are in transit FROM the US, CDG will take you via a bus if at a different gate or you can just walk over if same gates (K, L, or M). Only go through custom for schengen if you are in transit to Europe otherwise you can just board directly - pretty cool!
Thank you for the detailed response. I guess it is time to try the Clubhouse again. Agree on CDG, though people claim it is confusing, I have always had a pleasant experience.
Old Aug 13, 2023, 5:15 pm

We just booked BOS<->BOM for 2/4 to 2/13 with Virgin Atlantic for US$2.8k. 3 legs on VS, one on Delta One and one local flight in India (BOM->DEL) on Indigo. It didn't pop up on Google Flights, ITA matrix, or the VS website. It did show on Kayak and Momondo which redirected to the VS website for booking. We booked after the redirect on the VS website without any problems . Strangely enough: starting the same search on the VS website yielded prices at US$ 7000+ for the exact same flights. Weird.
Old Aug 13, 2023, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by planes&trains
Thank you for the detailed response. I guess it is time to try the Clubhouse again. Agree on CDG, though people claim it is confusing, I have always had a pleasant experience.
Our last clubhouse experience about a year ago was great! Nothing to complain about and it certainly beats most other lounges by a good margin. Don't take it from me: even my partner agrees !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.