Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

VS/DL/AF: BOM-JFK $2600 in Upper Class or Delta One

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2022, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AS, UA

Lots of availability in Virgin Atlantic Upper Class from BOM - JFK round trip for ~$2600
Outbound leg on VS or VS/DL. Return leg on VS or DL/VS or AF/AF.
Play around with the options. I see availability until end of July and beyond.

Sample fare: https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/b32Q
Pocatello likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 3:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
I've been trying to price this out for almost a week now. It shows availability on google flights but when it takes you to the airline payment page then the price increases significantly.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 3:45 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Keyser
I've been trying to price this out for almost a week now. It shows availability on google flights but when it takes you to the airline payment page then the price increases significantly.
It appears you have to book the DL codeshares for the lower price.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
It appears you have to book the DL codeshares for the lower price.
The fares were available today for select dates on AF & KLM. For the last week the airline payment page would display a very different fare than Google flights. Managed to book 4 tickets for travel in May.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:25 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Keyser
The fares were available today for select dates on AF & KLM. For the last week the airline payment page would display a very different fare than Google flights. Managed to book 4 tickets for travel in May.
Is AF/KL also waiving change fees? And if so, until which date?
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Is AF/KL also waiving change fees? And if so, until which date?
Yes. For tickets booked before March 1st & travel before 30th June.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.