Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY : SIN - CAI $941 RT Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2021, 4:11 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- Google flights link

“The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.”

Mighty Travels Premium
hsk and Keter like this.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 4:34 pm
hsk

Programs: *A, OW, Hyatt, Marriott
Is EY allowing same zone/continent changes without schedule changes?
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:13 pm

Yes with fligths until 31.05.22

https://www.etihadhub.com/en-ae/news...r-covid-19-v21
Keter and hsk like this.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:35 pm

Programs: Cathay Diamond and Singapore Gold
That is good to know.. on the travel dates, can it be after 31may22 if rebooking is made before that for voluntary chsnges?
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:44 pm

Now i´m not sure. This is new Commercial Waiver from 10.09 when it says that only for current booking. I have changed my cheap DOH-AUH-HKT in August to RUH-AUH-ICN in May 22 without any problem. No idea how it will work witha a new booking
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:48 pm

Programs: Cathay Diamond and Singapore Gold
Got it, thank you. It’s just the uncertainty of that which is stopping me, otherwise i would have bitten the bullet.. of course, such fates would not officially exist if mot due to such difficult times..
Old Sep 11, 2021, 8:01 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hsk
Is EY allowing same zone/continent changes without schedule changes?
I like your thinking - changes to JNB would be the best deal it seems. But originating from SIN is still a problem for most of us.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 9:28 pm

I actually do need to travel on the KUL-CAI route, but could not transit in Singapore due to government restrictions. Would it be possible to book SIN-CAI and then change the starting point to KUL? My Expedia search suggests that the SIN-CAI will be under Business Value (Z), whereas the cheapest fare for KUL-CAI would be under Business Value (Z). I'm just worried that the different fare codes would prevent a change from being possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.