Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld: CDG-USA 1280€ rt biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2021, 2:35 am
Original Poster

Some cheap business class flights to the US with Oneworld members.RESERVATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS ARE REQUIRED AT LEAST 180
DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE.

Sample: Kayak.de
  • New York 1280€
  • Miami 1290€
  • Chicago 1310€
  • Atlanta 1390€
  • San Diego 1370€
  • Los Angeles 1340€
  • Seattle 1290€
More destinations available for similar prices.

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site Premium-Flights.com
LucyK1806 likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 3:09 am

No HI this time?

still, very good for West Coast 👍
Old Jul 21, 2021, 3:11 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Dang. Would be a great deal and net me
about 2800 EQD - but I need the flight to be TO Paris and not from it. Drat.
nnn likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 3:16 am

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
The booking period half a year in front is a cheap credit for airlines. Same from OTP.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 4:39 am

Programs: QF LTG
Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Dang. Would be a great deal and net me
about 2800 EQD - but I need the flight to be TO Paris and not from it. Drat.
Did you miss the same deal in reverse last week?
Old Jul 21, 2021, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LucyK1806
No HI this time?

still, very good for West Coast 👍
No Hawaii this time
tobikosan and LucyK1806 like this.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Is it refundable if the US hasn’t reopened its borders?
Old Jul 21, 2021, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by lhrsfo
This particular issue depends on the airline you book on. Some allow this, some don't.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 7:55 am
Original Poster

And I think chances are very high, this time, that US borders are open in 2022. Canada will reopen in September
Old Jul 21, 2021, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
No, border restrictions doesn't count as an involuntary situation.
PbodyPhoto likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 1:29 pm

I missed it but not because I wanted to. I have a ~$700 credit on UAL. Of course, united.com wouldn't allow me to apply it so I called reservations after using fare lock as I needed some time to decide on whether I could fit the trip in. So I call UAL to apply the credit...not given an option to have them all me back I am asked to remain on hold. 1 hour and 48 minutes later I hung up. Deal expired. UAL lost out on the sale because they don't have enough people to answer phones even for those who booked the ticket and want to pay for it...the AI on the phone knew I had booked a ticket based on my phone number. I worked for Delta for 13 years and can honestly say they are often their own worst enemies. Revenue flying out the door because they cut RES to the bone.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by NakieJakie
I missed it but not because I wanted to. I have a ~$700 credit on UAL. Of course, united.com wouldn't allow me to apply it so I called reservations after using fare lock as I needed some time to decide on whether I could fit the trip in. So I call UAL to apply the credit...not given an option to have them all me back I am asked to remain on hold. 1 hour and 48 minutes later I hung up. Deal expired. UAL lost out on the sale because they don't have enough people to answer phones even for those who booked the ticket and want to pay for it...the AI on the phone knew I had booked a ticket based on my phone number. I worked for Delta for 13 years and can honestly say they are often their own worst enemies. Revenue flying out the door because they cut RES to the bone.
I'm confused. This was a OW, not *A deal. How did you expect UAL to ticket/use a credit on this?
ISTFlyer and PbodyPhoto like this.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 4:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by styleflyer
No Hawaii this time
Or Alaska
Old Jul 22, 2021, 12:44 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
What's the best routing people are seeing? I see CDG-LHR-HEL-LAX r/t. Do it with BA codes and the first two legs book into J.
tobikosan likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by skunker
What's the best routing people are seeing? I see CDG-LHR-HEL-LAX r/t. Do it with BA codes and the first two legs book into J.
For Tier Points?
Try CDG-LHR-HEL-JFK-SFO-LAX which would give an additional 180 TP's per direction ( 360 TP's per round-trip )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.