Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

B0: EWR to TLV from $1961 (RISKY)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2021, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

La Compagnie is all Business Class airline that has been operating for several years from Paris and Nice to New York. They have announced flights from Paris-Orly to Tel Aviv and the flight schedule works decently with connections to Newark. Of course this super risky since they recently started flying after over a year grounded due to Corona.
Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Jun 17, 2021, 8:18 am
Used to be highman123

Nice find. But several carriers had that same fare for a few weeks now (LOT, Air Europa) as well. Where can you credit La Compagnie to?
Old Jun 17, 2021, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MightyTravels
Nice find. But several carriers had that same fare for a few weeks now (LOT, Air Europa) as well. Where can you credit La Compagnie to?
No where!
Lots of other options but this is a nice one if they fly as it's all business...
Old Jun 17, 2021, 8:52 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
What’s so risky about this?
PbodyPhoto likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Odds of B0 actually flying ORY-TLV , first time going off the normal routes so you could argue risky, flip side it seems like decent plane utilization so better odds...
So to summarize, will they fly to TLV or do you end up with B0 credits?
Old Jun 17, 2021, 9:50 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Small airline that has been grounded for more than a year. Has gotten no government money. We don’t know if they will be around for long. That is the risk.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 9:51 am
Used to be highman123

How are their new A321LR Business Class seats? Anyone actually flown them?
Old Jun 17, 2021, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

TPG did a review in 2019
Old Jun 17, 2021, 7:10 pm
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Even during normal times, when a flight of theirs is delayed or cancelled for whatever reason, you are stuck with no other options. They generally don't have spare aircraft to sub in, they don't have partners on which to rebook you, and they don't have other routes through which they could get you to the destination.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:07 pm

Flew them in 2019, it was an all around great experience. I won’t be as thorough as TPG, but for the right fare, will totally fly them again.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hp12c
Even during normal times, when a flight of theirs is delayed or cancelled for whatever reason, you are stuck with no other options. They generally don't have spare aircraft to sub in, they don't have partners on which to rebook you, and they don't have other routes through which they could get you to the destination.
Pretty sure at some point they started an interline with someone else in case of IRROPS. And their reliability had improved, plus they were doing 2x most days so could get many pax on the earlier or later flight if they knew of a mechanical. With the new 321s reliability should have been even better.

It was a good product for the price, usually not much more than PE on AF.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 12:05 pm

I booked EWR to NCE on La Compagnie for the last week in July for about $1790 per RT ticket. Really excited to give this airline a try!
jfkeze likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 5:19 am

I tried once and was annoyed by the ground service, which they do not control but I had to endure: terrible lounge at EWR and very slow check-in at ORY. Their crew was borderline on service and attitude, far, far from Air France. I think their product is like a good premium economy with flat seats and no frequent flier perks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.