Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR Suites: SEA - DEL $2399

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR Suites: SEA - DEL $2399

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2021, 8:41 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by 135pilot
Has anyone found any good deals besides ATH, DEL and BOM? I was hunting around and it seems the destinations are a bit limited
SA (JNB, CPT) was around $2,500 in September.
washeelers747 likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2021, 9:05 am

Programs: free agent
Originally Posted by TEDisgone
The closest deal I could find outside of those three destinations is IST (or SAW) for just about $2650 as a "Classic" fare.
I assume best deal come out of IAH? $2800 to SAW. Didn't realize IAH-DOH-SAW is only slightly less than LAX-DOH-SAW. I feel comfortable to go Turkey because IST have covid test lab in airport, and you could utilize Turkey as your base to fly nearby opening countries but of course, there is a risk that Turkey could shut down their borders again and you couldn't fly back in.
Old Mar 16, 2021, 9:49 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Gold, Global Entry
Originally Posted by tkelvin69
Out of SEA?
Old Mar 16, 2021, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by bur regular
out of sea?
sea-doh-cpt/jnb
Old Mar 16, 2021, 8:39 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
LAX too. Also included other Africa destinations such as JRO and NBO
Old Mar 17, 2021, 6:31 am

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by washeelers747
I assume best deal come out of IAH?
Seems like a weird assumption to make in a thread that is titled "SEA-DEL" but OK.
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 11:34 am

Programs: free agent
Originally Posted by HLCinCOU
Seems like a weird assumption to make in a thread that is titled "SEA-DEL" but OK.
SEA isn't only city with solid QR J deal.... and not everyone live in SEA. There is good QR J deal from LAX and IAH (with promo code, of course), which might be easier for some people to re-position than SEA...
Old Mar 17, 2021, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I assume best deal come out of IAH? $2800 to SAW. Didn't realize IAH-DOH-SAW is only slightly less than LAX-DOH-SAW. I feel comfortable to go Turkey because IST have covid test lab in airport, and you could utilize Turkey as your base to fly nearby opening countries but of course, there is a risk that Turkey could shut down their borders again and you couldn't fly back in.
Turkey isn't planning to close their borders; on the contrary, during the summer peak season, our country is planning to remove the PCR test requirement for arrivals from low-infection rate countries and no vaccination certificate would be required to enter Turkey.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
our country is planning to remove the PCR test requirement for arrivals from low-infection rate countries
This alone is a good reason to avoid traveling there especially given the emergence of new variants.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 7:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, AAdvantage Platinum, Air Canada 25K
This alone is a good reason to avoid traveling there especially given the emergence of new variants.
Having traveled extensively during the covid pandemic to multiple countries on QR and had no issues, your reasoning seems flawed
Old Mar 19, 2021, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by 135pilot
Having traveled extensively during the covid pandemic to multiple countries on QR and had no issues, your reasoning seems flawed
I’m not sure what one person flying on one airline has any impact on reasoning of another person as it is statistically insignificant but nonetheless...

Have you flown with testing requirements in place? The lifting of requirements will result in greater exposure and reduces the ability to contact trace. I believe most experts and studies suggest testing is still an important tool while the pandemic is present and the uncertain effects of the variants.

I also will travel and hope everyone on my flight has been tested.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 3:40 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
SEA isn't only city with solid QR J deal.... and not everyone live in SEA. There is good QR J deal from LAX and IAH (with promo code, of course), which might be easier for some people to re-position than SEA...
Where does one find the promo code?
Old Mar 20, 2021, 5:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, AAdvantage Platinum, Air Canada 25K
Originally Posted by whimike
Where does one find the promo code?
The code is: MPMEMBERS
Old Mar 23, 2021, 1:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC
I know not everybody lives in SEA. I live in COU, and I'll be positioning to SEA in AS First for something like a 2:1 EQD/$ ratio. If you had said something like "there are also some good deals from IAH" I would have found it totally unremarkable. But you said "I assume the best deal is from IAH" which was a surprising assumption given both the thread title and discussion.
Old Mar 23, 2021, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
Can't find any good deal to India (DEL or BOM) locations from IAH or LAX Cheapest seems to be from SEA. Please share if I am missing anything from IAH to DEL or BOM or BLR or HYD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.