Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LX: MIA to DXB from $2457

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2021, 1:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Swiss is having a nice sale from Miami to Dubai via Zurich with service on their Boeing 777s and Airbus 330s with lie-flat seats. These fare book into P Class so just 100% to most programs or 15700 miles and 3140 PQDs in the case of United Airlines.
Travel dates are in October, who knows what the world will look like then, but even today DXB is open to US citizens.
Miami to Dubai

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.