Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

JL : BOS/JFK - CGK $2,379 RT Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2020, 4:42 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- lovely deals to Indonesia, COVID related restrictions are still in place (this may change)

https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en...;sc:b;sd:1;t:f

“The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.”
Old Oct 3, 2020, 6:41 am

Programs: AC MM SE, Marriott Titanium - Lifetime Plat 2nd Class, National Executive, Avis PP
DPS is also available on those dates for the same price (with AA & KE) :

PurdueFlyer likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2020, 12:01 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Global Entry; United Premier Platinum [until 2017]; formerly US Airways Chairman's Preferred
Originally Posted by MightyTravels

- lovely deals to Indonesia, COVID related restrictions are still in place (this may change)

“The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.”
It has been a while since I had to search because of the pandemic - Where can I find the fare rules again? How long is this deal active until?
Old Oct 3, 2020, 12:35 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by katola
It has been a while since I had to search because of the pandemic - Where can I find the fare rules again? How long is this deal active until?
Fare Rules - ITA Matrix
It will also usually shows ticketing deadline. If not then you can look at Expertflyer but if there isn't an end date in FR then it most likely is indefinitely. Expertflyer of course also allows you to see routings if there are pre-defined ones.
Old Oct 4, 2020, 1:43 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Global Entry; United Premier Platinum [until 2017]; formerly US Airways Chairman's Preferred
Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
Fare Rules - ITA Matrix
It will also usually shows ticketing deadline. If not then you can look at Expertflyer but if there isn't an end date in FR then it most likely is indefinitely. Expertflyer of course also allows you to see routings if there are pre-defined ones.
Great! ITA is normally how I look to create the usuals stopover for another 100$ USD. Cheers for the detailed response!!!
Old Oct 4, 2020, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I try to avoid that JAL 767. I almost think I’d prefer to fly in coach than in that business class seat.
Antarius likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2020, 6:50 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by katola
Great! ITA is normally how I look to create the usuals stopover for another 100$ USD. Cheers for the detailed response!!!
please do post rules if you are able to recreate. I was not able to but I’m not very good at it.
Old Oct 4, 2020, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
I try to avoid that JAL 767. I almost think I’d prefer to fly in coach than in that business class seat.
I'm 6'2" and it is the most uncomfortable seat I've ever been in, save for BA shorthaul.

​​​​
Jaimito Cartero likes this.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 9:10 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Originally Posted by NYCDC
please do post rules if you are able to recreate. I was not able to but I’m not very good at it.
Fare Rules
Spoiler

Old Oct 12, 2020, 12:04 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Playing around on ITA you can get some funky routings, like this

I was also able to get JFK - LAX - SFO - YVR - NRT - CGK, with the Vancouver segment on Air Canada and the JAL flights with a JL number.

Too bad I won't buy this I need another hobby
Old Oct 12, 2020, 12:09 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Can also backtrack to DFW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.