Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TAP: JFK to GVA from $1883

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2020, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

TAP is having a nice sale ex-New York to Geneva, Switzerland via Portugal.

This fare books into TAP J Class which credits at 200% to a variety of carriers. This trip you would earn 17188 miles in many Star Alliance programs.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals

Last edited by jfkeze; Jun 9, 2020 at 6:40 am
Old Jun 5, 2020, 11:36 am

At any price, keep in mind that when TAP cancels a flight, good luck to get your money back... I have a refund request that has now been waiting for two months. Another one four months. When I call the customer service line, they pretend to be surprised and to not understand, and that they will follow up. The case is now with my credit card company and if things do not improve, I will follow up with the DoT.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 10:41 pm

Just any FYI, I think your "Book Flights Here!" link is broken.
Old Jun 6, 2020, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by omghaxcode
Just any FYI, I think your "Book Flights Here!" link is broken.
Fixed! 😳🤐

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.