Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AH: YUL to ORY via ALG from USD 1663 or CAD 2343

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2020, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Interesting sale from Montreal, Canada to Paris, France via Algeirs, Algeria. Service across the pond is in Business Class with the short hop across the Mediterranean in Economy.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
Old May 1, 2020, 3:13 pm

Hello all,

This is a pretty standard fare for Air Algeria to Europe in CAD. The current strong USD makes the USD rate relatively attractive.

IMHO, much more interesting from Montreal would be the YUL-AMS R/T business fare with TAP (Star Alliance) at approximately USD1700. à

Cheers
Old May 1, 2020, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by kentmontreal
Hello all,

This is a pretty standard fare for Air Algeria to Europe in CAD. The current strong USD makes the USD rate relatively attractive.

IMHO, much more interesting from Montreal would be the YUL-AMS R/T business fare with TAP (Star Alliance) at approximately USD1700. à

Cheers
Thanks for the heads up on the TAP flight... Seeing it as low as USD 1556 or CAD 2212. Booking in J class so 200% in many Star Alliance programs (17636). Seems that YUL at least in 2021 is served by the 321neo...

Google Flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.