Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

VS/AF Y+ : JFK to DEL/BOM from $1400 and earn 4585 MQDs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2020, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Very attractive fare from Virgin Atlantic with service in Premium Economy from New York to New Delhi. The benefit of this fare is that it credits at 150% of flown distance as MQMs and RDMs and 30% of distance as MQDs.

So on a trip from JFK to DEL you would earn 22926 RDMs & MQMs 4585 MQDs 3.08 MQD Ratio

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals
Old Feb 4, 2020, 4:49 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM; Marriott Titanium
I’m getting a similar deal in AF in November from JFK to BOM in PE. It is in their rather dated A380s...but good MQM, MQD, and RDM returns for a Delta Diamond.

Shall I wait or pull the trigger?
Old Feb 4, 2020, 5:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 360, UA 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by metalblaze
I’m getting a similar deal in AF in November from JFK to BOM in PE. It is in their rather dated A380s...but good MQM, MQD, and RDM returns for a Delta Diamond.

Shall I wait or pull the trigger?
Pull the trigger. I monitor this route (along with BOS/IAD-BOM) regularly and this is about as low as you'll ever see barring a mistake fare.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 7:41 pm

Programs: DL DM
If you position to YYZ there are good AF PE fares to East Asia (~$1500) with some destinations served by combination of 787/350, which I have read are improved PE seats over the rest of AF fleet.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 8:14 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM; Marriott Titanium
I live close to JFK, so went ahead and booked these tickets. Hoping to accumulate approx. 43,000 RDMs, 24,000 MQMs, and 4791 MQDs (3.4 MQD ratio). Incidentally, AF's website was ~$30 cheaper than Amex IAP.

Apologies jfkeze for hijacking your thread!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.