Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL/LA: LAX to IPC from $2480

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL/LA: LAX to IPC from $2480

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2020, 1:22 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, KrisFlyer Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Chase Private Client
Originally Posted by whakojacko
Don't really post much on FT anymore, but was very fortunate to be more active in those days and participate in that fare. Certainly the most memorable trip of my life so far - not just Easter Island itself, but the crazy travel - barely made a connection in MIA due to flying on the day of AA's systemwide computer outage, and then double misconnecting in SCL and MIA on the way home.

We stayed 3 nights/4 days and I wish we had stayed one more. Highly recommended if you can swing it
What a fare that was. I had to position from SFO but still well worth it. I stayed 5 nights/6 days. Enough time to see a lot of the island, surf, and relax. Special place indeed!
Old Jan 5, 2020, 1:51 am

well, even 2 years ago there was the LA J MEX-IPC for 1140 rt, and I was on that. Spent 5 days on the island, can, and will, totally go back and do more!
Old Jan 5, 2020, 10:08 am

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
I have to agree with beyounged and Long Train Running, it's worth spending 4-5 days there and it's a pretty amazing and unique trip. I did it on the MEX-IPC fare and would probably have taken another go of it if the miles credited to a useful alliance (of which Delta isn't in Canada).
Old Jan 5, 2020, 1:10 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond
About $100 more to fly out of WAS throughout the summer.

Last edited by Schuhfly; Jan 5, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.