Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AV/UA: SYD-BOG (free stopovers) from USD 2,595 / A$3,773

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2019, 5:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Here is a nice little sale that probably isn't that visible at first sight. Avianca has published an A fare from SYD-BOG with TPAC on United. The beauty of this fare lies in that it allows unlimited free stopovers (added taxes) so in effect you have multiple trips the Australia Los Angeles trip, a side trip to Bogota and then the return to Australia. The Fare rules indicate a max stay of 12 months. The second link has a multi-city built in so you can test out different dates.
This fare books into A class which gives a minimum of 100% miles in programs such as Aegean (22361 miles) but it also depends on what fare bucket it maps on United so earnings are most likely higher than that base number. The fare would earn 150% with Miles&More, Lifemiles and Miles&Smiles. (33542 miles) For United flyers, this fare earns a decent amount of PQPs (Spend) as Avianca is a partner airline so (22361/5) or 4472 is the minimum PQP earned.

Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals

Book Flights Here!

Book with Stopovers Here!

FULL FARE RULES
Spoiler

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.