Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AZ: TLV-JNB from $749 (Bus)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2019, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale with Alitalia from Tel Aviv to Johannesburg via Rome. These fares book into E class so they are very lucrative for Delta flyers..

TLV-JNB would earn 24808 RDMs 18606 MQMs 4962 MQDs 6.61 MQD Ratio

How to book this fare?
  1. Go to Alitalia.com and select Israel
  2. Search for available dates via Google Flights between Jan 13 and March 31, 2020
  3. Select flights in "Premium Economy"
  4. Add the code "BLACK25IL"
  5. Buy the ticket which will show "Business Class" for each segment and the price of $749.82...

The 25% of discount applies to all Alitalia flights to Italy, Europe, and many worldwide destinations, in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class, except USA, Canada and Mexico.
This offer is valid to travel anytime from 13/01/2020 until 31/03/2020 (last inbound flight).
For purchases on alitalia.com the e coupon code can be used exclusively for bookings each with only 1 single adult passenger.
For reservations with more than one adult passengers it is possible to use the discount by making separate purchases for each single passenger.

Old Dec 1, 2019, 7:13 am

Trouble is that the seat choice will be in premium economy on the long-haul flights when booking through their website. What's true (and has been known for some time) is that the fare is bookable through OTAs (without the Black Friday discount) for about 1000 USD, which does allow seat selection in business.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Last edited by jfkeze; Dec 1, 2019 at 7:38 am
Old Dec 1, 2019, 8:32 am

Your example dates are the only pair I am finding with BC seats on the FCO-JNB leg.... Any random pair of dates in March that I am trying shows PE seats for that leg...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.