Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ac pek-yvr.yyc.yyz,yul pe 4500-5500rmb

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2019, 1:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott, SPG

Might be of some interest for this one. Just booked premium economy PEK to YVR rtn for 4560RMB which is about half the price I paid to head back next month. seems to be lots of availability in Feb/Mar 2020

I'm tempted to buy another to YUL to visit some friends; for just over $1000 cdn & ~19K miles....
Old Nov 14, 2019, 4:26 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Great, too bad it's PEK

Also, PVG-YYZ RT PE for CNY 4400.
https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en...65*0.THB.18665

Last edited by rbAA; Nov 14, 2019 at 5:02 am
Old Nov 14, 2019, 7:53 am

Matrix doesn’t have this fare. Neither you search directly in AC site. Though link from GF looks fine.

Also transfer in Canada are ok but not Asia although the fair originally “allows” it.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 11:00 am

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
It was around a couple of hours ago but seems to be gone now. Must have been a mistake.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 7:51 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by gspurr
It was around a couple of hours ago but seems to be gone now. Must have been a mistake.
Doubt it was a mistake as the coach fare was lower briefly as well. It was only showing availability for about one month, mostly midweek mid Feb to mid March. Definitely not the high season in either PEK/PVG or YYZ/YUL. From the seating maps I looked at, AC needed to fill some seats, plus it's the November crazy pricing season.
Also, Chinese carriers are driving down the fares still, especially ex-China, just look at some of the business class deals at US$1200 to $1500 RT, and you'll see the only mistake was your not booking it, assuming you needed it. I didn't bother as I've had enough of winter weather for one lifetime; it's always 32 degrees C here in Bangkok. That and I prefer to go back to the US in April and September..
Besides, here at FT we don't say "mistake."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.