Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF: Multiple US Cities-BOM from $1,650 USD rt in Business [Package Deal]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF: Multiple US Cities-BOM from $1,650 USD rt in Business [Package Deal]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2019, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by TerryK
How can a fare to BOM help with your trip to NBO?
NBO is a valid destination for this package deal. See this post.

Last edited by nickohrn; Oct 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm Reason: Removed an erroneous word
Old Oct 23, 2019, 4:26 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by mspflier
Thx. This was AF/KL marketed?
''

Yes, when it's this low it's ALWAYS AF or KL marketed. The one in August was KLM marketed. This one looks to be AF marketed.

ATL
Old Oct 23, 2019, 4:33 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
btw - do NOT book for March or April. I went in late March one time and almost convinced myself never to go to india again. The weather is abominable during those 2 months.

ATL
Old Oct 23, 2019, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nickohrn
NBO is a valid destination for this package deal. See this post.
Oh, I missed that. Perhaps thread title can be updated.
nickohrn likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 5:41 pm

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Originally Posted by mchangmd
NBO works. Try various dates departing MSP, DTW, ATL.
this is tempting! I see EWR-NBO in Jan/Feb for $2300. Still not bad at all. Anyone find any other destinations?
Old Oct 23, 2019, 5:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by ASM
Try playing around with the hotel dates too.
I booked MKE to BOM (Feb 6 - 24) for 2001/- if the hotel dates were over the weekend Feb8 - 9
but the price changes to 5609/- if the hotel date is Feb 7-8
If you put the hotel date at 2/7-2/8 and your departure flight is 2/6, then the system will only price flights that land on 2/7 and will not price the itineraries that land on 2/8. Therefore, you may be excluding the cheaper flights. By changing your hotel date to 2/8 or later, the search will offer more flight options and maybe a lower price.
Clincher and ASM like this.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 4:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
has anyone been able to find anything to del instead of bom at a similar price point????
Old Oct 29, 2019, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i keep getting the following error:

Sorry

Your flight to Mumbai just sold out. Don't worry, you haven't been charged. Click here to search again.

i've tried a few different dates but at the end i get the same error....has anyone else experienced this????
Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
has anyone been able to find anything to del instead of bom at a similar price point????
I tried a lot for last few days i cant seem to find anything to Delhi
Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Silver, Hertz 5*
I am about to pull the plug on this deal for 2 adults and 1 kid. However, I see that the child fare is the same as adult. Is there any way to get the child fare (75% of base fare) on this deal?

Also noticed that you can earn double Expedia Rewards for booking through the app or 4% cashback for clicking through topcashback. Any way to combine the two?
Old Oct 29, 2019, 5:04 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by crazyhorse
I am about to pull the plug on this deal for 2 adults and 1 kid. However, I see that the child fare is the same as adult. Is there any way to get the child fare (75% of base fare) on this deal?

Also noticed that you can earn double Expedia Rewards for booking through the app or 4% cashback for clicking through topcashback. Any way to combine the two?
I had the same thought about combining the double Expedia rewards and TCB. I installed the TCB app on my phone. When I selected Expedia on the TCB app, it opened a webpage rather than the Expedia app. There was also a brief message about website purchases only and no in-app purchases. Let me know if you figure out how to combine the two. I ended up using using TCB for 4% of base fare (about $145 for 2 adults, 1 teenager).
Old Oct 30, 2019, 12:53 am

Programs: DL Ham Samich
Can’t seem to find any mention of the beginning and end dates, or blackout dates that this is offered. Any link?

I’m trying to get a friend to a BOM wedding in December, anyone know if that’s valid? If it’s in the date range, I’ll figure out where to make it work from...
Old Oct 30, 2019, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Keyser
i keep getting the following error:

i've tried a few different dates but at the end i get the same error....has anyone else experienced this????
tried this again today....still getting the same error message....
Old Oct 30, 2019, 7:19 am

At what point are you getting the error (on final payment page, or during a search?)
Old Oct 30, 2019, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tearex
At what point are you getting the error (on final payment page, or during a search?)
final payment page....i put in the credit card details & it starts to process the payment....i get an alert from my bank that a charge has been made & then a few seconds later i get the error message....within a few minutes the refund reflects on my credit card's pending payments list as well....
boss315 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.