Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF/DL: TLV to ATL from $2238! (Bus)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Another sale ex-Tel Aviv with SkyTeam this time to Atlanta with just one stop in Paris. Fares start at $2238!

Delta flyers would obtain 25748 RDMs 19311 MQMs 5150 MQDs 2.30 MQD Ratio

FlyingBlue members would obtain 24 XPs each way for TLV-CDG and 30 XPs for CDG-ATL each way for a grand total of 108 XPs or instant FlyingBlue Silver status.

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Book Flights Here!
Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:02 am

Programs: former MD-88 jumpseat Medallion. DL FO, AA PLT PRO. Marriott LT Plat.
sure wish this worked in reverse!
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:36 am

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
Sorry but the (bus) in the title made me think at first this is by bus. It'd be a hell of a bus ride
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Just keep in mind that TLV-CDG (and return) is not in real Business Class. AF, like many other airlines, gives normal Economy seats for Biz TLV-Europe, with the only differences being that they are in the front of the plane and the middle seat is left empty.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 9:03 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Dovster
Just keep in mind that TLV-CDG (and return) is not in real Business Class. AF, like many other airlines, gives normal Economy seats for Biz TLV-Europe, with the only differences being that they are in the front of the plane and the middle seat is left empty.
Yeah, we have the same issue for the AF A320s in and out of Amman -- those seats are cramped for a 5+ hour flight. It's a shame that they treat the Middle East as the same as the rest of Europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.