Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

All Alliances: Various US/Canada-various EU and surrounds Business ~$1.7k

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Alliances: Various US/Canada-various EU and surrounds Business ~$1.7k

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2019, 10:27 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by SFflyer123
Anybody know when these deals are over?
Book now. Think later... You are dealing with multiple sales and fares. If the current price makes sense to you, book the fare
Old Sep 2, 2019, 12:46 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by ketchm
I plan on transiting immediately to PRG on arrival to SVO. I chose an arrival early in the afternoon, and CSA has multiple nonstops SVO to PRG.
If one arrives from another country, than direct transit to Prague is not a problem . That is what I also plan on doing.

Old Sep 2, 2019, 1:05 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by George84

How did you go about getting a visa?
You could do worse than going to your friendly neighbourhood consulate.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 3:39 am

Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
If one arrives from another country, than direct transit to Prague is not a problem ...
Unless one needs to pick up and recheck luggage, which can't be done under TWOV.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Unless one needs to pick up and recheck luggage, which can't be done under TWOV.

i travel with carryons only on such trips
Old Sep 2, 2019, 5:39 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Booked SFO-CDG-DUB on AF, DUB-JFK-SFO on DL for $1894 via IAP. I have the AF/KLM 20k offer, but I could not get this itinerary to ticket on either the AF or KLM websites. AF would only show economy for JFK-SFO, and KLM would error out going to payment. Would rather have paid $125 more and gotten the 20k MR, but I'm still very happy with the outcome.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 5:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM

To get a Russian visa, if you use a visa service agency they usually can generate a letter of invitation from a Russian citizen (often using some kind of tour agency) for an additional fee, or major hotels can do this (also for a fee). Of course, it's still a hassle, and it's expensive.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:23 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!

Definitely go with an agency. I'm a compulsive DIYer. Tried that to Argentina and learned the hard way. Went with an agency to Russia and China.

I'd guess there is Russia visa chatter in the country-specific area here. I know there is for China.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 7:36 am

Programs: Miles and More
Originally Posted by nexusCFX
Booked SFO-CDG-DUB on AF, DUB-JFK-SFO on DL for $1894 via IAP. I have the AF/KLM 20k offer, but I could not get this itinerary to ticket on either the AF or KLM websites. AF would only show economy for JFK-SFO, and KLM would error out going to payment. Would rather have paid $125 more and gotten the 20k MR, but I'm still very happy with the outcome.
What type of metal does AF have on this route? Is the old A380?
Old Sep 2, 2019, 7:37 am
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
All that hassle to visit Russia?
Old Sep 2, 2019, 9:21 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by nexusCFX
Trying to book LAX-CDG-ZRH, GVA-AMS-LAX. Displays price of $2105 on KLM website. The price triples on the payment page. This has been happening since last night. Anyone having this problem? Any work around? I don't have AmEx Plat.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by mchangmd
Trying to book LAX-CDG-ZRH, GVA-AMS-LAX. Displays price of $2105 on KLM website. The price triples on the payment page. This has been happening since last night. Anyone having this problem? Any work around? I don't have AmEx Plat.
Try Delta-US option, works the best of all options for me converting ITA to bookings.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 10:29 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum
Try Delta-US option, works the best of all options for me converting ITA to bookings.
I was trying to avoid that option because I want to credit the flights to Delta. More RDM, MQM, and MQD if the flights have KL or AF flight numbers, than DL flight numbers.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by mchangmd
I was trying to avoid that option because I want to credit the flights to Delta. More RDM, MQM, and MQD if the flights have KL or AF flight numbers, than DL flight numbers.
my itineray above has AF flight numbers and i ticketed it on DL.com. RDM,MQM and MQD are not affected.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 11:22 am

my itineray above has AF flight numbers and i ticketed it on DL.com. RDM,MQM and MQD are not affected.
You should look at your ticket number. If it’s 006 then regardless of flight number data it will credit as delta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.