Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR: JFK-DOH-JNB from $2954!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2019, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Qatar is having a nice sale from New York to South Africa via their Hub in Doha. Service is on their lovely Airbus 350s.

AA flyers would obtain 31696 EQMs, 21130 RDMs and 4226 EQDs...

BA flyers would obtain 31696 Avios and 600 Tier Points or almost Silver status with just one flight.

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Book Flights Here!

Old Jul 1, 2019, 5:31 pm
ksb

Programs: AA EXP
I thought that I looked up these flights and saw the JFK segments with Q-Suites. The linked PremiumCabinDeals page shows the older business seats. Does anyone know which seat is offered?
Old Jul 1, 2019, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by ksb
I thought that I looked up these flights and saw the JFK segments with Q-Suites. The linked PremiumCabinDeals page shows the older business seats. Does anyone know which seat is offered?
It should be Q-Suites... Use ExpertFlyer as a guideline
That external link hadn't had the photos for the 777 just the 350 as the flights I highlighted were on the 350...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.