Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH/LX F companion sale ex ARN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2019, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

many destinations (e.g. GRU, EZE, BOG, DEL, DXB, SIN, HKG, PVG....) as with previous companion sales (make sure to select 2 pax!), this time starting point is ARN
ITA, GF showing flights
prices as low as Euro 1'670 pp to DXB, little more to other destinations - LX/LH First - if you don't mind

https://www.swiss.com/se/en/Book/OfferBook/Group/plc4

Last edited by alp67; May 18, 2019 at 5:25 pm Reason: link added
Old May 18, 2019, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

now the fancy one....

you can explore both LH and SQ on the A380, SQ with their fairly new F suite on the way from SIN to HKG, so the routing would be like this:

all for Euro 2'170 is not too shabby, is it?

Last edited by alp67; May 18, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Old May 18, 2019, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

and it works from OSL as well...

Oslo has joined the party!
Old May 18, 2019, 2:35 pm
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Dubai and Nairobi and Dar es Salaam are available nearly every single day. Other destinations are more scarce.

As for the routing over SIN, you can also combine it with LX and add an additional stop in MUC if you wish. You can also combine it with Cathay Pacific from SIN to HKG. Sam routing booked over SQ btw costs 16k per Person. Go figure.

I'm absolutely speechless right now. I've never seen such a chep ticket for such a route before.

Last edited by Nick Art; May 18, 2019 at 2:58 pm
Old May 18, 2019, 3:03 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OWS), OZ Diamond (*G), TK Elite (*G), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Great fare. Can you price up ARN-FRA-SIN-HKG on lh.com with the multi city tool? I seem to have trouble but Matrix pulled it up without a problem.
Old May 18, 2019, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AnttiV
Great fare. Can you price up ARN-FRA-SIN-HKG on lh.com with the multi city tool? I seem to have trouble but Matrix pulled it up without a problem.
LH.com doesn't work as you can't travel from SIN to HKG according to their IT-system. Bookwithmatrix does the job, sometimes with no prices at all, sometimes much higher sometimes lower than what matrix shows. You can even mix-and-match with LX and optimize mileage earning.

Here's the not-so-good-one:

Last edited by alp67; May 18, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Old May 18, 2019, 4:38 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OWS), OZ Diamond (*G), TK Elite (*G), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
No luck with bookwithmatrix for me. Note that those flightnetwork fares you posted are business not first.
Old May 18, 2019, 4:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt
Originally Posted by alp67
you can explore both LH and SQ on the A380, SQ with their fairly new F suite on the way from SIN to HKG, so the routing would be like this:

That is not bookable? If so, where? Since A380 should be excluded.
Old May 18, 2019, 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AnttiV
No luck with bookwithmatrix for me. Note that those flightnetwork fares you posted are business not first.
Yep, you're right! didn't double-check that, square eyes, better go to bed now
Old May 18, 2019, 5:21 pm

Programs: Mucci, Untappd 8000+
A few hours ago I dreamed I was in SQ's Private Room. Sadly, that seems to remain a dream since I am failing hopelessly at booking this. Neither Powertools nor BookWithMatrix work for me.
Better luck to you!
Old May 18, 2019, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Andaz
That is not bookable? If so, where? Since A380 should be excluded.
might be a fare mapping error as OTA's either don't price it or put you in Business instead.

The direct flights are bookable on LX sales pages:
https://www.swiss.com/se/en/Book/OfferBook/Group/plc4
Sandy Hopper and moreaki like this.
Old May 18, 2019, 5:45 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I tried recreating the fare to HKG over SIN with LH as a multi segment, didn‘t work out as it priced it at 255000 sek per Person...
All OTAs don‘t seem to work either. Shame. Would have been a great fare.
Old May 18, 2019, 7:26 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
If you want to book these flights go to either the LX or LH websites and set the the country to Sweden and the language to whatever language you need . I did Sweden/English. There will be a link of the main page for this promotion. Use that to search for the dates you want. The Swiss site actually highlights the dates the companion fare is available.

I am getting the fares as indicated by the OP 24K SEK per person for ARN-FRA-JNB and back.

Last edited by cheltzel; May 18, 2019 at 7:34 pm
Old May 19, 2019, 12:18 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Oh yes, the normal fares are available, but we were talking about this routing:
​​​​​
Originally Posted by alp67

which sadly isn‘t bookable as it doesn‘t price anywhere.
Old May 19, 2019, 1:12 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
There are a lot of differences in availability between Google Flights, OTAs and LH/LX.com...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.