Wiki Posts
Search

Aa sjo-mia-scl $906 (i)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2019, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Aa sjo-mia-scl $906 (i)

Book on LATAM website-- looks like a self-dump.
PGHflyer, dugb and sgan317 like this.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 4:01 am

Programs: AS 100K, DL DM 1MM, UA 1MM
WOW! Quite a nice fare! Just need to call AS and beg credit for a LA code share. Hopefully it will produce EQMs based on the AA earn rate. Thanks OP.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 9:11 pm

Programs: Cheapest lie-flat available and credit card bestowed hotel elites now, long-time AA EXtraPotato then
Great find sir. Is there a bookable date/link? I tried the Latam website, didn't see such routing.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Originally Posted by jerrychuang
Great find sir. Is there a bookable date/link? I tried the Latam website, didn't see such routing.
I was trying to find it again, but it seems AA and/or LA has fixed it somehow, now pricing at 5x what it was for that routing >.<
Old Apr 30, 2019, 6:43 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, Delta silver, Marriott Ambassador Hilton gold
Many thanks since I booked 2 trips using the $901 pricing yesterday. It was widely available via google flights yesterday, you can still find certain dates but the price is now $1,451--not widely available but still a good fare for biz on AA metal.
Old Apr 30, 2019, 5:11 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, BAEC Gold, AS 75K, VS Gold, AC 50K, WoH Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
I think this fare is gone by now
Old Apr 30, 2019, 6:29 pm

The fare as such isn't gone, but the fare rules have been amended to now say "THE FARE COMPONENT MUST BE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: ANY LA FLIGHT OPERATED BY LA." while previously AA flights (among others) were allowed, too. This limits routing options to something like SJO-LIM-(EZE)-SCL-(EZE)-LIM-SJO, with all of the SJO-LIM and many of the EZE-SCL legs in Y, so not nearly as attractive as the previous routing through MIA.
SJO-LIM-EZE-SCL-EZE-LIM-SJO prices out at US$917 on ITA for 10/18 - 10/21 with the same ILEEV08Q fare basis code as the routings posted yesterday.
Gino Troian and JALOO5-Flyer like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.