Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/BA: INV-LAX/SFO/LAS, sub $1400 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/BA: INV-LAX/SFO/LAS, sub $1400 RT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Thysk
Could you share the schedule that you have?
It's really not that tricky

https://www.google.com/flights/#flt=...9*2.GBP.138969
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:40 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Hi MikeFly, thanks! GoogleFlights schedules can indeed be found relatively easily.
I thought @Gagravarr was talking about a flight INV-LAX with returning SFO-MAN, which is a bit harder to find. Thought he was using a nice TP run through ITA matrix in order to get everything.
Nevermind my question if it was just googleflights
mikeyfly likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
I'm seeing INV-LAX return for GBP 1390, as well as INV-LAX-MAN for GBP 1390 too. INV-SFO, LAX-MAN or INV-SFO, LAX-INV for GBP 1424. INV-LHR-LAX, SFO-PHL-MAN is GBP 1400.

Pushing further but still trying SFO-MAN on the return, INV-LHR-JFK-LAX SFO-PHL-MAN is GBP 1406. INV-LHR-JFK-LAX SFO-JFK-LHR-MAN is GBP 1420, or 1395 if you return from LAX.

For the more crazy, INV-LHR-HEL-JFX-LAX, LAX-LHR-INV is GBP 1527. INV-LHR-HEL-JFX-LAX, LAX-JFK-HEL-LHR-INV is GBP 1597. I can't get the ITA matrix to route me through Heathrow twice though to price that as a straight return, someone might want to fiddle with the multi-city option to try to force that to price!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.