Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA Premium Economy LAX-FCO $1068 R/T

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2018, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Pretty open through mid-march. Flying on BA metal, but booked on AA. Great for EQM, lousy for EQD. The PE HKG flight is better value, but if you're looking for an easy trip to Europe, this is pretty good.
NYC Flyer and E55 like this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:44 am

Programs: AA EP (life Gold), Global Entry, TSA Pre-Check, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by breakbeats1
Pretty open through mid-march. Flying on BA metal, but booked on AA. Great for EQM, lousy for EQD. The PE HKG flight is better value, but if you're looking for an easy trip to Europe, this is pretty good.
unless you go through AAVacations. I searched and picked the first one.
2362 EQDs (P* and K* combined) and you still of course get the ~18k EQMs. The best part is the price goes up by about $56 ($1122pp) and you get 3 days of the cheapest hotel. If you stay there, breakfast is included.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:07 am

SFO available for $10 more. SJC-FCO available for $144 LESS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.