Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SQ: App Exclusive Fares in Y and PE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2018, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, SQ, DL

I must have missed any discussion of SQ rolling out “app exclusive” special fares, but I was pleasantly surprised to see these:
LAX-NRT $1199 (PE)
SFO-HKG $899 (PE)
JFK-FRA $1099 (PE)

Travel between 10 Jan 2019-31 May 2019.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:26 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Excuse my ignorance, but did you have to search for these or were they advertised through the app?
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, SQ, DL
Originally Posted by earlyriser
Excuse my ignorance, but did you have to search for these or were they advertised through the app?
I opened up my SQ app and looked under Special Offers, selecting each of the originating cities I listed above. The results I got from Google Flights did not match the app exclusive price.
Ursa81 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by mg1976

I opened up my SQ app and looked under Special Offers, selecting each of the originating cities I listed above. The results I got from Google Flights did not match the app exclusive price.
Same for Russia.

DME-DPS 692Euro till 20 of December
Ursa81 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
I did a dummy LAX-NRT booking and economy seems to price out about the same (app vs. Google Flights). Maybe inventory lag?
Old Jul 5, 2018, 4:13 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
$899 SQ Premium Economy SFO-HKG, $1199 LAX-TYO...

Singapore seems to be really driving their mobile app push.

A bunch of already awesome deals loaded in for U.S. 4th of July Sale, but if you book via mobile app....

$899 RT Premium from SFO-HKG.
$1199 RT Premium LAX-TYO.

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us...urrent-promo/?

All in.

$899 may be the best premium fare I've seen from SQ. Enjoy.

To find: SQ mobile app, click special fares and enter the origin city. Fares expire July 9th for travel in First half 2019.

Last edited by godsavethepoints; Jul 5, 2018 at 4:16 am Reason: added link to the non mobile sale.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.