Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

NBO - BWI RT $1500 in BA & AC J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2018, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, TK Elite, Marriott Rewards, Global Entry, MileagePlus

I've been tracking this deal for a while now for travel in June/July. Appears to be valid to IAD as well. I can only find it on Priceline... I suspect that's because it joins AC with BA which makes miles allocation messy, but as I'm only a couple thousand miles from renewing *A gold I won't complain about booking some OW miles. Amazing deal considering the length of the journey!

Travel is on the old BA 744's but the AC segments are on their new pods on a 777 and 787

The example below has long layovers on the return, but playing with dates you can find more appropriate timings available.

Typically in the last two years I find J flights on this route to be $2.5k with some $2k deals usually from EK and QR. Often the best price available used to be >$3k. This is the first time I'm seeing deals from Western carriers.

https://www.priceline.com/m/fly/sear...le-search=true

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.